- Anna is a general psychologist who has completed her postgraduate qualification in Psychology from the University of Queensland. Anna strives to create a safe, comfortable, and warm therapeutic environment. Her goal is to use evidence-based frameworks to help her clients build secure bonds and obtain insight into personal attachment needs.
- Anna enjoys working together with individuals, couples, and families to support them through their life journey. Anna has completed an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship and has a special interest in helping couples work through relationship concerns. Anna also enjoys working with children and young people as she has had a longstanding involvement with not-for-profit organisations for youth mental health. Anna is a trained Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) facilitator, which means that she can assist parents with a range of parenting strategies to better manage the challenges of raising children and adolescents.
- As a member of the Australian Psychological Society, Anna is dedicated to continuing her professional development. Anna's long-term goal is to become certified with the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) as an EFT therapist, whilst also striving to become an accredited sexologist.
- Anna is skilled in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of mental health struggles, including:
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Sense of Self and Identify Difficulties
- Grief and Loss