- Charlotte completed her Bachelor of Psychology at Macquarie University in Sydney, where she graduated with honours. Charlotte also holds a Master of Clinical Psychology from Macquarie University and a Graduate Diploma in Relationship Counselling.
- Charlotte has experience working with individual adolescents and adults, families and couples. Charlotte has previously worked as a couple’s therapist as well as a family therapist in a highly regarded family therapy program in Sydney, which is one of very few in Australia that works with whole families within an evidence-based systemic framework. Throughout her training and career, Charlotte has consistently sought mentorship from those considered the best in their field of practice and has been fortunate to work alongside and be guided by renowned psychologists and couple and family therapists.
- Charlotte's approach to therapy is grounded in her awareness and appreciation of the ever-present human need to be in connection with others; and her work is guided by her deep respect for her clients’ willingness to lean into the vulnerability of relational work.
- Charlotte has advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy, Post-Milan Systemic Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy & Schema Therapy.
- Charlotte is skilled in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of mental health concerns including:
- Relationship Concerns (Couples & Families)
- Body Image & Eating Disorders
- Grief & Loss